Leadership in Times of Crisis
In light of what is happening globally as a result of the Coronavirus Pandemic, the Organizational Behavior Division of the Academy of Management will host a webinar on leadership in times of crisis. Panelists who have published widely on the topic of leadership in times of crisis will share their opinions on how to lead in times of crisis, which leadership approaches are most effective in times of crisis, how leaders might support team members in times of crisis and how leaders should lead virtually in times of a crisis. After the panel an opportunity will be given for the audience to ask questions of the panelists.
- Alex Newman, Chair, OB Division Global Committee, Deakin University, Australia.
- Michelle Bligh, Claremont Graduate University, USA
- David Carrington, Aston University, UK
- William Gardner, Texas Tech University, USA
- Stefanie Johnson, University of Colorado Boulder, USA
- Kevin Lowe, Sydney University, Australia
- Ethlyn Williams, Florida Atlantic University, USA