- BA, University of Oregon
- MBA, University of Michigan
- Ph.D., organizational behavior, Northwestern University
- At Haas since 1980
- 1980-present Professor, Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley
- 1978-80 Professor, Departments of Organizational Behavior and Psychology, Northwestern University
- 1975-78 Associate Professor, Departments of Organizational Behavior and Psychology, Northwestern University
- 1974-75 Resident Fellow, Center for Advanced Study, University of Illinois
- 1972-75 Assistant Professor, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Barry’s homepage at UC Berkeley.
We invite you to watch his address, “Organizational research as an eccentric activity: Some reflections on the past, present, and future of OB”, delivered at the 2008 award ceremony in Anaheim.
Download Video clips:
Some photos of the event:
Barry receives his Lifetime Achievement award.
Carol Kulik welcomes OB members.
Sigal Barsade introduces Barry.
Barry with his “fans”.
Barry chats with an OB Member